Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Cocktails n Post Baby Weight Doesn't Mix!

So of course if you have a baby in the spring/ summer time you (or maybe just me) says "It's so hard bc of all the good summer food and drinks" but the other day I realized who am I kidding when I had my daughter in the fall I said "It's so hard with all the holiday food and drinks"! Oy! Well you CAN enjoy those summer drinks! Just work around it!

Sharyn's Slim Long Island Tiny!
(folks I will not add in counts, I am not a "trained" chef/ bartender so use what's best, your own taste buds!)
- Citrus Vodka
- Crystal Light Lemonade
- Crystal Light Iced Tea
- Sparkling Water (optional)
- Fresh Cut Lemons
- Fresh Cut Oranges

Sharyn's Slim Passion Juice
- Barcardi Limon Rum
- Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade
- Diet Sprite
- Mixed Frozen Fruit

And if you're beer drinkers I think the Miller Genuine Drafts 64 are great!! Plus I AM a margarita drinker! And I do love the Skinny Girl Margaritas! But lets face it at 15$ a bottle its not alot for your money...so I will follow up soon when I discover the mixture I love to make a great margarita in a low cal way!

No comments:

Post a Comment