Friday, July 1, 2011

Caffeine Drip Needed ASAP!!!

We all know that feeling when you wake up in the mornings after just having a baby and literally your eyes hurt! Even if you have a good baby it's never easy getting woken up in the middle of the night for days/ weeks/ months on end! Some people like coffee but might like it sweet (causing too many calories) OR iced (causing you to spend too much money at Dunkin!) Heres one coffee recipe I love and do especially now that it's hot out!

Sharyn's Slim Mocha Lite Iced Coffee

- Tall glass of ice
- Coffee, flavored optional (chilled, make a big pot on Monday morning and put it into a container in the fridge for the week, that way your ice doesnt water down your coffee and/or your Iced Coffee doesnt come out luke warm)
- Squirt of low sugar Hershey's Choc Syrup
- Fat Free Half & Half
- Sweetener (optional)

Also a suggestion if you do love iced coffees like me, spend the $10 or so up front for the cooler cup! If you start making your own iced coffees at home and using the cup everyday you'll prob save about $3-4 a day in the long run!

1 comment:

  1. Let me tell you, I miss coffee ... More than anything. I can only drink decaf, but it's still not the same. I'm going to try this recipe with decaf and I'll let you know how it is! It might make that awful excuse for coffee-flavored water taste good

    ReplyDelete